Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer. I’m 23 years old, and I’m fresh out of college. I’ve been cooking since I was 16, and since then I’ve been crazy obsessed with cooking, recipes, and learning about food. I stopped eating beef, pork, and poulty when I turned 18, and since then I’ve tweaking my favorite foods, like lasagna and enchiladas, to become meatless and taste just as comforting and delicious. I’m your girl for all your culinary needs! I’m constantly looking for new recipes and using new ingredients to expand my learning, and I watch Food Network religiously. I hope I can teach you how to make your food taste great, without the meat!
A few more things about me –
1. I think about food 24-7, more about cooking it than eating it. I’m the type of girl who can spend 2+ hours cooking a huge elaborate meal, serve it to my family, and then eat cereal for dinner. I really love cooking, but when I’m done, I’m not hungry anymore. I’m really weird!
2. I love animals, and have dreamed about getting a dog for as long as I can remember.
3. I’ve been with my boyfriend since I was 16!
4. I would stay in and watch a movie over partying any day.
5. I’ve auditioned for Food Network shows twice as well as for Masterchef. I remind myself to stay out of my comfort zone!
P.S. I make YouTube videos, watch them here 🙂