Quick and Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots
Makes 5 knots
1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/4 cup olive oil (plus extra for drizzling onto the baking sheet, and more as necessary)
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (I used freshly grated Parmesan cheese, you can also use the Kraft Parmesan that comes in the green container!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place aluminum foil onto a baking sheet, and drizzle the baking sheet with olive oil.
- Press 2 biscuits together, then roll into an 8-inch rope. Tie the dough into a knot, and tuck the ends underneath the knot. Place the knots 2 inches apart onto the baking sheet.
- To make the garlic oil – mix together 1/4 cup olive oil, parsley, oregano, basil, and Parmesan cheese, adding in a little extra olive oil if necessary to make a loose paste.
- Brush the knots generously with the garlic/parmesan/oil mixture, reserving a little for after baking if desired.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, until golden brown.
Adapted from Real Mom Kitchen