1/2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depending on how much spice you like)
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 and 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch-style seasoning mix (not the dip mix, just the dressing and seasoning mix)
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (12-16 ounce bag) regular or miniature pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place the pretzels in a large zip top bag, and add the oil and the spices. Close the bag, and shake it all together very well.*
- Spread the pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet. If they don’t all fit into a single layer (though some overlapping is fine), use two sheets.
- Bake for 50 minutes, stirring two or three times during the baking process.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Store in a tightly sealed container at room temperature; these pretzels stay fresh for around 3 weeks, if they last that long 🙂
Adapted from Allrecipes